It's ADHD Awareness Month and we are giving away two ADHD Awareness Courses for free!
Why are we planning this Prize Draw?
ADHD (Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder) is a common behavioural disorder affecting school-age children.
Children with ADHD often act without thinking, can be hyperactive and may have trouble focusing. ADHD can affect all aspects of a person’s life, extending far beyond poor behaviour or problems at school. The symptoms can have a significant impact upon their early development, on family life, relationships with friends, school discipline and society as a whole.
For this reason, we are giving away two ADHD Awareness Courses for free, aiming to help male teachers to have a better understanding of the disorder.
Giveaway Course Description
The giveaway includes 2 ADHD Awareness Courses (one for you and one for your best colleague!), which will help you to understand ADHD better, looking at the possible factors that could cause a child to have ADHD, the assessment that children can have if it is suspected they have ADHD and the support for them and their family after a diagnosis. You will also look at ADHD in adults and why it can be harder to diagnose.
The course will take about 3 hours to complete and the certificate will last for two years:
- Fully CPD registered
- Completed online with instant downloadable certificate
- Fully printed certificate posted next day
- Covers all required legislation and practices
- Complete the online multiple choice assessment as many times as you need to pass
Prize Draw Details and Requirements
In order to enter the prize draw, you will:
2. Sign up to our newsletter (we will use your email to send you your prize and keep you in the loop with future giveaways).
3. Plan, execute and document in both written and photographic form a gross motor skill activity for your classroom - physical activities are well known to be beneficial for children with ADHD.
4. Share your activity with us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a brief description of your activity, pictures (with or without children, subject to your parents' photographic consent) and outcome for your children. Male Childcare and Teaching Jobs will collate all of your beautiful work and showcase it to their community.
5. Do not forget to mention which of our social media pages you are following and what your page's name is!
When and where will the Prize Draw Winner be announced?
The Prize Draw Winner will be announced on all of our social media platforms and via our newsletter on 1st November 2021.
Who is this Prize Draw for?
The Prize Draw is for every male teacher and early years practitioner who works in a nursery, school, creche, or any other educational setting. You are more than welcome to co-lead the activity with another staff member of your choice (of any gender!) and give them the opportunity to win the additional course available at this giveaway.
Any questions related to this Prize Draw?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Male Childcare and Teaching Jobs would like to wish you all good luck! We look forward to receiving evidence of your outstanding practice!